Sunday, April 10, 2011

arronstone (mr.arronstone@rediffmail.com)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Aaron Stone the Head of Account(HOD) salaries/variation of shell petroleum (Inc) One of the largest oil companies with over 1.2 trillion capital investment Fund, nevertheless as the accountant general I handle all staff welfare Accounts and I extracted 1.2 % excess maximum return capital profits (EMRCP) per annual on each of the staffs capital fund. As an expert I have made over $10.4 m from the staffs EMRCP and hereby looking For someone to trust who will stand as an investor to receive the fund as Annual investment proceed from shell capital fund of 2010.for the co-operation in building a Tourist Hotel or Real.Estate in your country.

I am sorry if this is not in line with your business.I need an experienced person like you to assist me to set up, develop the project and assume responsibility of ownership as chairman but will be bringing in profit distribute profit monthly or annually. your immediate reply will be highly appreciated and I shall give you more information on this project. All confirmable Documents to back up the claims will be made available to you for payment Prior to your acceptance.

I am looking forward for your reply urgently because we have just till 20th May 2011 before our team of auditors arrived for The year general auditing. Meanwhile I have worked out the strategies And technicalities whereby the fund can be claimed by you in a Bank nearest To you without any stress. I will offer you 30% of the total money at the end of the transaction while I take 70%, please kindly note that we have few Days left to round up this transaction. Please kindly declare your interest in this matter as soon as you receive this mail.

Note: your reply is urgently needed, i prefer you send me an email via: accountantaaronstone@yahoo.com

Yours Sincerely

Aaron Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment