Wednesday, January 5, 2011

syw (syw@mail.npue.edu.tw)

Good Day,
 
My name is Mr. Song Lile, I am the credit officer in Hang Seng Bank, Hong
Kong. I have a business proposal in the tune of 19.5m US to be transferred
to an offshore account with your assistace if willing.
 
After the successful transfer, we shall share in ratio of 30% for you and
70% for me. Should you be interested, please respond to my letter
immediately, so we can commence all arrangements and I will give you more
information on the project and how we would handle it.
 
You can contact me on my private email:( songli997@asus.hk)
and send me the following information for documentation purpose:
 
1. Full names
2. Private phone number
3. Current residential address
 
I look forward to hearing from you.
 
Kind Regards,
Mr. Song Lile.

No comments:

Post a Comment