Sunday, January 16, 2011

agnes (agtumelo1@aim.com)

FROM MRS AGNES TUMELO,
 
I am contacting you with good intent geared towards an interest which I want both of us to participate in and which will be beneficial to us especially financially.
 
My reason for contacting you is because of the way I have been marginalized in the affairs of the ANC (African National Congress) and the Government. I have been a strong member of the above party for a very long time and whenever quota is to be shared, I am always left out because I am a woman and can practically do nothing. I have contributed so much to this party and also risked my life at various points in time.
 
Luckily I was placed in a position which is meant to be redundant but fate has finally smiled at me and I will stop at nothing to take up this opportunity. I have the opportunity to be working as an external Auditor when I came across this Account with a substantial Deposit in foreign currency which has not been claimed since for some years, I sent out notices for Claims of this money and the Bank informed me that the Owner, a Foreigner passed away during the Zimbabwean Crisis and was a Farmer who was assassinated when his farm was taken over, this man had no family and left no Beneficiary information.
 
This Money if it is not claimed may be tuned over to the Treasury if someone does not claim it hence my decision to contact you for your Interest so I can present you as the Business partner to this deceased owner. It is required that an Application for claims be entered and approval given within 15 days so this money can be transferred to your overseas Account, there is no risk involved because I will lay the necessary groundwork and you will provide the Overseas Account to receive this money upon Approval.
 
If this money is not claimed within the next 2 months, it will be taken to the Treasury and both of us can work together to avoid this, because this Country has a weak investment climate, this money can be invested in your country than allowing corrupt Government officials to have access to it.
 
I will inform you of the Amount involved, as well as your percentage after I receive a Favorable and positive feedback from you, your percentage shall be discussed upon your agreement. Please contact me by Email, Telephone or Fax and furnish me with the following details;
 
1 YOUR NAMES 
[2 ADDRESS 
[3] TELEPHONE, MOBILE AND FAX NUMBERS 
 
I will get in touch with you afterwards; this proposal is for Mutual Financial Benefit and not to mis-lead you.
 
Best Regards,
 
MRS. AGNES TUMELO

No comments:

Post a Comment