Sunday, January 16, 2011

Prof Charles Soludo (fighterz------2226@att.net)

HELLO MY FRIEND,

Please accept my apology for not contacting you earlier before now due to my
tight schedules. I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting
that money under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay Presently I'm
in Hong Kong with the partners for some projects with the money.

Contact Rev.Sister Angela in Lagos state, federal Republic of Nigeria, because I have
left the whole instruction to her on your behalf and instructed her where to
send the $5,000,000.00. without any further delay for your compensation.

Remember that the $5,000,000.00. is in draft, not cash, so you need to send to
her your full Information where the draft/check will be posted/delivered.I
appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

so feel free to get in touched with her ok. her name is Rev.Sister Angela Okafor.
Email:( revangelaokafor@rocketmail.com ) NB:NOTE :BELLOW IS THE REQUIRED INFORMATIONS YOU WILL SEND TO HER:-

(1) YOUR FULL NAMES
(2) YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS
(3) YOUR DIRECT CELPHONE NUMBER AND HOUSE PHONE WITH FAX IF ANY .

So feel free to get in touch with My Sister in christ Rev.Sister Angela Okafor and discuss with
her how the amount will reach you. Please do let me know immediately you
contact her to receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffer
ness at that time.

As at moment, I am very busy here because of the projects which I and the new
partner have at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev.Sister Angela Okafor on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with
her and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Here is her email address again ( revangelaokafor@rocketmail.com )

Regards.

Prof Charles Soludo

No comments:

Post a Comment