Monday, January 10, 2011

Lloyds Bank (info@lloydsgroup.com)

Attn:
 
My name is Mr. Tim J W Tookey: Group Finance Director , Lloyds Banking Group My operations covers the entire Africa etc.My bank has been mandated by the African Union (A.U.) to process,vet and settle all out-standing next of kin beneficiaries and foreign debts owed to all foreigners by member Countries of the African Union and I have been appointed to verify, process and transfer funds to only legitimate beneficiaries.
 
After proper review of your file,I discovered that your local partners are not honest with you and lacks the powers to transfer your payment all these period despite your expenditures.I will process your funds within three days on the condition that the funds would be credited into a transit account and a Debit card sent to you . Respond to urgently with your email and phone number should this proposal meet your interest so that i can give you further instructions. Please keep your local partners out of this as they are part of the reason you have not received your funds.
 
 
Mr. Tim J W Tookey

No comments:

Post a Comment