Sunday, January 9, 2011

SGT VAN ESS (sgtvande@us.army.mil)

Dear Friend,

My name is Sgt. D. V. Ess, a US Army serving in the 3rd Infantry Division in Iraq. I want you to read this mail carefully and understand it. In 2003, my men and I found over Nine hundred million United States Dollars in Saddam Hussein's hideout in Baghdad, we sent some back to the Iraq government after counting it in a classified location, but we also kept some behind for ourselves. Some of the money we shared among ourselves worth over Two hundred million United States Dollars, I kept mine for a while in a secured place. I need someone to help me; I found a secured way of getting the package out of Iraq for you to pick up through the help of a Diplomatic Company.

I do not know for how long I will remain here as I have been lucky to survive 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine intervention. I just need someone I can trust, I lose a box of gold to someone that said he will help me; I won't like to make the same mistake. The total amount of money is Fifteen million United States Dollars. View the below link to verify/confirm my statement. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

If you can handle this deal let me know immediately, you will receive 25% of the money, all you need to do is to find a safe place where you can keep the box till i leave Iraq. Get back to me immediately at: sgtvande@googlemail.com

Regards,
Sgt. David Van Ess,
US Military Baghdad, Iraq.

No comments:

Post a Comment