Sunday, January 9, 2011

James Morgan (jamesmorgan3343@aol.com)

Aso Rock villa, Asokoro District, Abuja
Direct Security Line +234-708-595-2514
CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PAYMENT

I am General James Morgan (Rtd), National Security Adviser to President
Jonathan Goodluck Federal.

I am delighted to inform you that the contract panel, which just concluded
it,s
seating in Abuja just released your name amongst contractors to benefit
from the
diplomatic Immunity Payment. This Panel was primarily delegated to
Investigate
manipulated contract claims, contracts and over-invoiced payment as the
effect
has eaten deep into the economy of our dear country.

However, we wish to bring to your notice that your contract profile is still
reflecting in our central computer as unpaid contractor while auditing was
going on.

Your contract file was forwarded to my office by the auditors as unclaimed
fund,
we wish to use this medium to inform you that for the time being Federal
Government of Nigeria have stopped further payment through bank to bank
transfer
due to contractors numerous petitions to United Nations against Nigeria on
wrong
payment and diversion
of contract funds to different account.

In this regards we are going to send your contract part payment of 25Million
USD. To you via our accredited shipping company and I have secured every
needed
documents to cover the money. Note: The money is coming on 2 security proof
boxes. The boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with
machine.


All you need to do now is to send to me your full house address and your
identity such as, international passport or drivers license and your mobile
phone and telephone number, The Diplomatic Attach will travel with it. He
will
call you immediately he arrives your country's airport. I hope you
understand me.

Please kindly get back to me today also with the requested informations so
that
we can proceed on this matter as soon as possible .

1)Your full name.
2)Phone, fax and mobile #.
3)company name, position and address.
4)profession, age and marital status.
5)Copy of int'l passport,drivers linsense,or any valid ID card. Driver
license #

Note: The diplomat does not know the original contents of the boxes.

What l declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film
Materials
for security reasons. I did not declare money to them please.


If they call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing Ok.

Call me on my directphone +234-708-595-2514 or email and I will let you
know how
far I have gone with the arrangement. I will secure the Diplomatic immunity
clearance certificate which will make it pass every custom checkpoint all
over
the world without hitch. Confirm the receipt of this message and send the
requirements to me immediately you receive this message.

Please i need urgent reply because the boxes are schedule to live as soon
as we
hear from you. Call me immediately.

Congratulations.

Best Regards,

General James Morgan (Rtd).
National Security Adviser to the President
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment