Thursday, November 3, 2011

mohammed (nahimmohammed@yahoo.com)

From:Nahim Mohammed E-Mail:nahimmohammed1954@gmail.com Attention Dear I am the Chief Risk Officer of Access Bankand a trained auditor working for the bank as part of abigger team that covers the entire region. I have taking pains tofind out your contact, using the deceased last name. On a routine audit check last year, I discovered some investmentaccounts that have been dormant for at least twelve years. All thefunds in the accounts belong to late Mr Simon Scott, a foreigndepositor with monies totaling Six Million, Two Hundred ThousandUnited States Dollars (US$6,200,000.00). Now, the banking regulationand legislation demands that I do notify the fiscalauthorities after a statutory time span of Fifteen years when dormantaccounts of this type, are called in by the MonetaryRegulatory bodies. The above facts are the reason why I am writing and proposing to you.My investigation of the said account reveals that the investor,died in1995 which was the exact time the account was last operated on.Ican authoritatively confirm to you with certainty that the said investor,died inter-state and no next of kin to his estate has been found or hascome forward all these years. I am greatly convinced that using my insider leverage, andworking with you, the money can be secured in the account for us instead ofallowing it pass as unclaimed funds into the coffers of theGovernment.Now, I am craving for your participation,indulgence and co-operation because you share the same Country ofOrigin and Surname with the late investor. I have with me, allrelevant and legal documents that will facilitate our putting youforward as the only surviving beneficiary of the funds and ultimatelyallow you to transfer the money to an account of your own choice. Of course you shall be handsomely rewarded for your part in thistransaction or deal, as i and my Colleagues are prepared and willingto allocate a 30% slice of the total funds for your effortssubject to negotiation. I shall leave out all further details of this transaction tillI receive a confirmatory note of participation from you. Be restassured that I am on top of this situation all the time and there will bea no risk whatsoever if you elect to come on board. Needless to say,UTMOST CONFIDENTIALITY is of vital importance if we are tosuccessfully reap the immense benefits of this transaction. I look forward to hear from you soon with the above writtenemail address. Yourstruly, Nahim Mohammed.

No comments:

Post a Comment