Tuesday, November 8, 2011

John Williams (johnwilliam.williams6@yahoo.com)

Please do not just read and ignore, I do not know you but I plead that you come to my aid. You may be my God sent at this point in time to come to my assistance. God has a way of touching lives and reaching out to people. Do not judge me because I come from Africa, I know there are a lot of fraudsters from Africa but I plead that you come to my aid because I need your assistance no matter how little it is. My name is John Williams, I am a Nigerian, I am from a poor background. I am writing to plead for your assistance, I am sixteen years of age, I am the last child of my parents. My family was invloved in an accident and my mum is the only surviving person. I was in school when it all happened.She has been admitted in the hospital but the doctors rarely attend to her because we are unable to make payments for the hospital bills. She has internal bleeding and broken spinacord. The doctor gave us a bill of 5million naira, I have been pleading all over the world for people to come to my aid but adverts takes the little I gather from people. I have been able to gather a sum of 1.7million naira which was put together by my relations, please I need your assistance no matter how little. Nothing is too small, as I write you this mail I am filled with pains and tears because my mum is all I have at the moment, I do not want to loose her. If my mum dies, all my hope would be lost in life. I plead that you come to my aid please. May God bless you and your family and provide for all your needs. May he reach you in times of your difficulties. If there's anything you want to ask me, please give me a call as I do not check my emails frequently. God bless you as you try to assist me. I would forever be grateful if you could assist me. Nothing is too small. May God Almighty Bless You Below is my mobile number: +2348033804922 God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment