Sunday, April 29, 2012

COL CLARKE GABLE (colclarkegable@superposta.com)

FROM AFGHANISTAN, (One passionate appeal).
 
 
 
Dear Friend,
 
 
 
Hope this mail meet you in good health,My name is Col Clarke Gable. I am an American soldier with Germany background,serving in the military with the army 3rd infantry now in redeployment to Afghanistan base.
 
 
 
I am soliciting your kind assistance for a mutual benefit to move fund out of here to your care,The sum of ($16.5 MILLION U.S DOLLARS)sixteen million united state dollars to you,as far as i can be rest assured that my share will be safe in your care till my return back home.
 
 
 
Source of money:
 
Some money in various currencies was discovered in barrels during a rescue operation, and it was agreed by other foreign and I that some part of this money be shared among both of us before informing anybody about it since both of us saw the money first. I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risk we have taken with our lives in this hell hole. Of which my brother in-law was killed by a road side bomb last week. What will the government pay his family and other families who lost their life during this war.
 
 
 
The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a American contact working here and his office enjoy some immunity, I was able to move the money out of Afghanistan to a security company outside Afghanistan as a diplomatic baggage to be transported home before was redeployed to Afghanistan base.
 
 
 
The consignments is now in the diplomatic office and the courier have inform me the intention to return the consignment and it content back to the origin if I cannot provide them a receipt to the package within 7 working days.
 
 
 
The moment I am sure that you are willing to assist me, I will give you the information of the security,I want you to tell me how much you will take from this money for the assistance you will give to me. Mind you that i have paid every fee needed on this including the fee for all documents that will be needed.
 
 
 
One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody, should you have reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any leakage of this information will be too bad for us soldiers here. I do not know how long we will remain here, and i have been shot, wounded and survived two suicide bomb attacks by the special grace of God, this and other reasons I will mention later has prompted me to reach out for help, I honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately, please Contact the security company as soon as possible with the details below and this pass code for the consignment as soon as you are ready to accept this offer and do get back to me with the % you wish to take out of this money as your share.
 
 
 
Contact the security company with this code AFGSTN22/6563/8793/42 and the information below.
 
 
 
(1.) Full Names...
 
(2.) Date and place of Birth....
 
(3.) Complete Address, City…. Country....
 
(4.) Occupation...
 
(5.) Job title/Position in the Office...
 
(6.) Telephone Numbers...
 
(7.) Mobile....
 
(8.) Fax....
 
(9.) Your Personal Email Address...
 
 
 
The address of the security company is intersecdelcom@superposta.com and the name of the Director is Dr Bobby Jackson.
 
 
Yours in Service.
Col, Clarke Gable.

No comments:

Post a Comment