Saturday, August 6, 2011

Mrs. Sarah Walker (sarah.walker4@aol.com)

Compliments dear, how are you feeling today I hope great? well as for me I thank God for his tender mercy and love in my life. My dear, it is by the grace of God that I am able to write you to inform you of the Lord's plan in your life and that of the world. My dear it wasn't that easy for me to compose this message but glory be to God for his assistance and guidance.

Greetings to you once again in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is the author and finisher our lives and every living thing on earth. I am writing you from the south East of ASIA, My name is Mrs.Sarah Walker from south africa but i live in Jurong East Singapore, I am in my late 60's.

My dear, life they say is a variety it comprises of both the good and bad, I am sorry to say this but life has not been fair to me, but no matter what I have learnt to be thankful to God for at least keeping me alive till this very moment.I have gone through a lot of tribulations in life and I have decided to live a christ filled life, I have dedicated my life to the good Lord because he alone knows what our tomorrow will be.

My dear, for some years I have experienced a lot of health failure, my present health status is deteriorating, I have been suffering from multiple myeloma, a cancer of the bone marrow and insulin diabetics. I have been through a lot of predicament, it hurts me when I wake up and remember that I might not see the next day, my
physicians has confirmed that I may not live longer than 93days. My dear, I had no joy of parent hood nor that of a wonderful family, I grew up without knowing who my mother was and at the same time I lost my father at a very young age, I was left with no one, I knew no family relatives or extended relatives but I thank God for bringing forth my lovely memorable husband Late Mr.Chew Walker a Malaysian nationality, he worked with the Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) Malaysia.He died in an oil spill disaster that occured in the year 1998 in his working field.

The death of Chew grieved me for years because he was the only one I had in life, I took a vow on his grave never to get married to any other man, which I never did although at that time I had a lot of suitors coming my way. Three years after his death I decided to return to my hometown in South Africa,but before this decision, I also decided to sell off every inherited belongings and estates belonging to I and my late husband and also with the huge compensation I received from PETRONAS where my husband worked.The benefits realized from this sale and the compensation rounded up to the sum of ($9.5,000,000.00USD).The funds is bonded in an escrow telex account with a private finance company united overseas bank Malaysia, then returned back to South Africa.

Its been over ten years now, and my stay in south africa has been from one cancer home to another one hospital to another, recently I received a notification from the bank, stating that an immediate fund withdrawal has to be made on my account else the Malaysian Government will confiscate the funds, as they are evaluating the 2011 government revenue budget which involves every unclaimed funds to be diverted into the federal reserve account of the government. But due to my present condition I will not be able to carry out the transaction process, since I have been physically disabled and has lost my ability to talk ever since the period of my illness.

The bank then advised that I bring forth a beneficiary who will assist in ensuring that the funds are wired outof the account, My dear, this is the reason why I decided to contact you, I have made a vow to God that this monies will be used subsequently for human aid, the less privileged,charity homes,cancer research organizations and a cancer memorable home in my name. I have spent millions of dollars on my health and I see no sign of any recovery so I took this drastic decision because it shall not profit me a thing if I die in the name of keeping this funds to myself and spending it all on my health while there are people out there who needs the funds more, It is my last wish to see that this funds are invested in any charitable organization of your choice and proceeds distributed each year among the charity organization and cancer hospitals.

My dear, this decision was not an easy one but I had no other choice than to help human subsequently and destitute as Gods plan for the future of the less privileged. My dear, you might be surprised as to how I came about your contact details and contacting you with such a request, but as we know the ways of the Lord are not the ways of human and destiny can only be delayed but never be denied, so my dear it is your destiny to aid the Lords work now.

The will of the almighty God does not lead his children to where his grace will not protect them, and the Lord does not give his children a cross they cannot carry so my dear believe in the miracles of the Lord and realize that nothing is impossible for our Lord Jesus Christ. I shall keep praying without ceasing till I hear back from you for more details on how to get started with this project.

My dear, please do remain blessed till I hear back from you again!

Remain blessed,
Mrs.Sarah Walker.

No comments:

Post a Comment